[matilda] lost property. M1 and treesponsibility

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:00:58 BST 2005

Hello, I found penknife in one of the sofas - if you lost one let me know (I
have it with me, cos I didn't know if we had a lost property box yet)

No Widening M1 are having a stall with Friends of the Earth on Sat 5th
November on the Moor from 11-3.  Just turn up or contact me for details
Next M1 meeting is Sunday 30th Oct at 7pm in MATILDA

This is a forwrded message, so contact Pete (adress below) about this, not
me, as I know nothing...
Treesponsibility are holding their gathering on fri 11th to sun 13th
November. If anyone wants to help with the catering let me know.  You will
only be changed to the kitchen for about 5/6 hours during the whole event.
Also you will get in to the gathering for free.  So if you fancy cooking
and tree planting and drinking come along.  Any money raised by the
catering collective will be put into direct action stuff.
Cheers
   pete  cutitout at riseup.net