[matilda] Monday meeting & gig policy

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Wed Oct 19 18:53:57 BST 2005

>Talking over someone with the word "untrue" after every sentence
>and then
>not informing us of the 'truth' when they get their turn to speak
>doesnt
>help.

Sorry, I should have used the technical point thing then, I guess.
But you were saying a series of things about how I and c90
organised their night, none of which were true. As you weren't at
the event I presume they were based on hearsay and misapprehensions
in the group, as I don't think you're going to just make things up
yourself.

The truth of the matter was simply that the claims you made were
false and the things you claimed happened did not.

>Putting words in someone's mouth also doesnt help.

if this is an accusation, I don't think I've done this. If there's
something more to it than a vague suggestion that you'd like to
share, then I'd be happy to discuss it.

>Making personal comments doesnt help.

I agree. Let's not do that, then.