[matilda] Glazing the windows eaten by bureaucracy monster

Joe Morris malatesta_uk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:41:33 BST 2005

The Council have come along and said that we need a permit to have the
scafolding tower up. This means that glazing the windows will not be
straight forward and will take at least five working days to sought, so I've
given up.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to come and help but work on
scafolding wont be happening over the next few days. There is still suff to
do to get ready for the party on Saturday, if anyone is at a loose end.

Over and out
Rocky

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination"
- Oscar Wilde