[matilda] No Scaff tower, but still work to be done before Saturday's party

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 21:10:26 BST 2005

Dear all,
        O.K. We couldn't play with our giant mechano
but we still found lots to keep ourselves busy.

I'm gonna take a day off tomorrow, but Ann will be
down here doing some important work.  If you fancy
coming and helping out then give her a ring on
07876532846.

I'll be back Saturday to put some final touches to the
place and make it safe, warm and happy for the party.

And yes there will be glazing to be done, my army of
glazers grows by the day we will putty we will putty,
putty, putty, putty, putty, we will putty putty putty.

bye bye
Rocky