[matilda] rats

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 12:12:24 BST 2005

I just caught an uninvited guest who has been lodging in my flat for
the past couple of weeks. It was a rat that had been living somewhere
under the bath.

These much maligned, beautiful creatures are totally cool and I after
meeting this one this morning I find it heartbreaking that anyone
could even think about killing them.

Anyway if anyone has any rats that need to be relocated let me know -
I have a spare trap and a bit of experience now too.

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk