[matilda] Re: matilda Digest, Vol 5, Issue 56

Simon Geller simon.geller at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 11:26:30 BST 2005

Hello Robin,

Your questions suggest a slight misunderstanding of Critical Mass. It's
not an organization, it's an unorganized coincidence. I'm not entirely
clear whether a vote in favour of it or not would have an effect. See
http://www.critical-mass.org

As for who I am, why not come along for a ride on Friday and find out.

Simon

Message: 7