[matilda] Open source philosophy

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Sep 8 12:13:53 BST 2005

hello people, chris has been talking about open source being a model for the
politcal movement and yes if we take the idea for matilda it would work..

looking inwards from the outside as i have done for the last few weeks regarding
matilda and here we need to be honest i have spoken with dan about love why love
is these times should be a tool for insurrection. i love the words dan began
with likewise i have come to same conclusions as chris has done regards open
source being the same as love the more you give the more you get back. i have
been involved with the linux uk world wide community for years and while a very
serious learning curve it works so if we take open source into the politics of
matilda at the first stage it will prove hard as we are going to have to
re-learn and re-evaluate ourselves. the first stage of this has to be love and
yes, dan, chris you are so right... lets use the model of open source as a
stepping stone from here to where we desire projects like matilda to be. here
is a link to a very long poem i have writen i droped onto the list please take
time to read http://pretentiousartist.com/poem.pdf

0742