[matilda] Re: [AktiviX-discuss] Open source philosophy

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Thu Sep 8 14:57:19 BST 2005

Thanks for a beautiful poem, Dan!

One thing in particular in your mail reminded me of something I wrote last year :

> The Gig collective have already talked about DIY culture.  Thinking about it in ...

I'd be interested to hear people's reactions to:
http://charlieharvey.org.uk/cgi-bin/writings.pl?uid=13

The course it came out of was also really kewl:
http://www.informatik.gu.se/Session-15b62752af44fcf882f01fd4bdcde18e/eng/education/opensource.xhtml

Cheers,
Charlie
XXX

--
Charlie Harvey,
IT Officer,
Email     : charlie at peopleandplanet.org
On-line   : http://peopleandplanet.org
Address   : 51 Union Street, Oxford OX4 1JP
Telephone : 01865 245678

!!! STOP PRESS !!!
Author, activist and P&P volunteer KEN FINN has a new
book out. MY JOURNEY WITH A REMARKABLE TREE describes
Kens journey in Cambodia to indulge his passion and
fascination with trees. The destruction he finds stirs
unexpected anger, which becomes the fuel for a
determination to discover what was really going on.

You can buy a signed, dedicated version of the book
from this site - P&P will get £2.50 for every copy sold!
http://www.eye-books.com/remarkabletree/Signed4P&P.htm