[matilda] Someone needs to put a lock on that door!

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Fri Sep 9 00:29:24 BST 2005

  I had a quick look at the lock to the cafe/gallery area and i think that
it may be possible to lock it from the inside without a key and then
walk around the building through the hack lab and then lock the hack lab
door with a key and the area will be reasonably secure.

  However it might need a longer look or more thought that the 2 seconds
that gave it.

from
cuthbert