[matilda] my umbrella

Ms. Quint msquint at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 23:11:35 BST 2005

Hiya - Still We Ride was awesome and it was great to be back in the space after  a month away - it looked good - I want to check out the library space and stuff next time I'm there.

Could somebody hold onto or put in a safe space our Matisse Waterlillies umbrella? It's our last one because I've lost all the other ones at other venues around sheffield. The sunflower one ended up at the classic rock bar...and i can't remember where the plain black one is...

So yeah, film and people and space great, umbrella remembering skills bad.

:)