[matilda] Give me fuel give me fire give me that which I desire...

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 10:12:46 BST 2005

Not to mention home-made speedy transport: they're everywhere in
Sheffield, DIY motorists in their crazy little machines (low-level and
ingenious, provided with a small engine, wheels, and skate rollers'
board for motorist), Since they have no tracks they collide with
pedestrians (elderly persons hate them), cyclists, coppers...buses...

but this local fashion is spreading among the working classes (also
children)so it's very likely to be cheaper. (don't know if biodiesel is
used by them or have ever heard about it).

Amp