[matilda] Give me fuel give me fire give me that which I desire...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 12 16:53:04 BST 2005

Not to mention it would be an ideal time to sell the idea of bio-deisel to
people!  Hell... it really would as well!

"Eat more chips - save the planet..."
or
"Give me fuel give me fire give me that which I desire... spring rolls and a
full tank!"

p.s. Did you see that, I think, Nottingham council have actually been converting
their own fleet to bio-diesel?  I think Jillian took that idea along to the
council last week. There's a market there y'know...

Dan
---