[matilda] Re: Comrade Temp - Accomodation !

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Sep 16 17:51:24 BST 2005

Hi James,

The point is not the length of time but the use of Matilda as a place to
stay. You would be living there as if it were a house, the group has agreed
that Matilda should not be used for that purpose. Matilda can only be used
as a temporary crash space, and only then for events at or around Matilda
when there is someone around who is responsible to a collective and the
group as a whole. Therefore an alternative will have to be found.

Best wishes,

Jason

Our Means writes:

> Hi,
>
> well i wouldnt say i was living there, only a temporary basis of around 1 month, before i find my own place in Sheffield.
>
> James
>
> 0781 624 9286
>
> Helen and Nick <slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> If I remember rightly from the minutes or discussions
> at one meeting at Matilda, it was stressed that noone
> would be able to live at Matilda.
>
> Nick

<snipped>