[matilda] Hacklab lovin'

Benjamin Major complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:03:16 BST 2005

Well, certainly consider me in on that. I've spent all day being very peed
off indeed with Microsoft. I've finally moved to Firefox, about time eh? Am
interested in this Ubuntu. And am keen now to move into discovering lots
more about OS software and networking...

So, anybody who is interested in facilitating the workshops- propose a
definite weekly date to meet (preferably for me not Tuesday, Wednesday or
Thursday daytimes) and I for one will definately be there.

In great anticipation.

Benjamin.