[matilda] Hacklab lovin'

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Sep 16 11:40:26 BST 2005

yes we are alive and the e mail aed / 0742 was an aed message using my mail so i
placed my logo at the end.

there is more work to be done next thursday from 6 o clock though it is cool for
each collective to have a philosophy etc we feel there aint a need for one it
emerges as the hack lab is used.

so what is going to happen in there?

the weekend of the 24 - 25 september is indymedia networking events

deedah.org desire to do some html workshops, stuff on gimp (the 'photoshop' of
linux)

chris has offered to stuff about wiki teaching, how it works and so forth.

dan has just made some very cool offers

it would be cool for group of people to gather to build a web page for matilda
and now we have a hack lab lets make this happen?

0742