[matilda] Hacklab Thursdays

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 20 23:58:27 BST 2005

Hi

So far we have a commitment from one person to be at the
Hacklab from 6pm ish on Thursdays, I'll try to make it down
sometime after 8 also this week, hopefully others too.

We haven't yet sorted out when to run sessions that we
could advertise, so I suggest that till we do the people
who want help with using a wiki and also help with
installing Linux bring themselves and optionally their
computers along on Thursday and we should be able to sort
this stuff out :-)

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World