[matilda] Matilding Definition

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Sep 21 12:00:09 BST 2005

the pga hallmarks while i have some very serious disagreement ie there not
strong enough and do not talk of how we organise the armed militias because in
our time we will see mass civil unrest such as
http://www.infoshop.org/hurricanekatrina.html over the last weeks the very
nature of such spaces as matilda should be about what helen / chris has spoken
about so taking the pga hallmarks as our base to start with is a start

on mr c comments about partys there is no doubt the one on the 29th will have
the police and other bods down and this time getting entrance to the place the
aim is to close the project down and continued use of the space for such events
will mean this happens sooner then later they need and are looking for any
reason to close the project down. why give them this?

0742