[matilda] Clown Army at CIRCA...

jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk jgibbon at wimbledon.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 21:14:26 BST 2005

I can't make this meeting - but please pass on news of the blockade of
rolls royce derby 23, 24 oct.  Rolls Royce make nuclear reactors for
Britains nuclear submarines... All non-violent direct activists are
welcome and it would be great if there were some clowns there...
jill x

 there's a meeting of the Sheffield unregiment on Tue 4th Oct,