[matilda] Sorry

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 21 23:24:10 BST 2005

Hi

A few things to say.

First - thanks for what was a great meeting.  Really good feeling, mostly.

Next: I'm really, really sorry that I became aggressive and shouty at the end of
the meeting.  I turned what was a niggly situation into a much more unpleasant
one.  I don't even have the excuse of being drunk this time - not that being
drunk should ever count as a defence, of course!

I've considered what to do about a situation that, for me, is not going to get
any better.  I seem now to react worse than others - much worse.  I'm not going
to get into a long rant about it - no point at all.

I don't think I'm going to be capable of not reacting to the particular person
in question this way - at least for a while. So I offer a solution: if it ever
gets close to the stage, in meetings, where I can't just breathe and dismiss
the problem, I'll leave the meeting.

What I need from others is that you tell me if it's getting to that stage.  I
*will* listen and get out the room.

In the meantime I will work on finding a happy place inside for when the
situation arises again!

love to y'all, and again - sorry.

Yours, a card-carrying member of the petit bourgeois capitalist oppressor

Dan