[matilda] Anarchists and Biodeisel

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 01:54:33 BST 2005

I'd be wary of making your own bio diesel. A company set up a in
Pittsmoor a while ago. They were selling it very cheap (considerably
cheaper than pump prices) and still went out of business. Lack of
publicity perhaps? Whatever, it'd be worth finding out why first.

Also some modern diesel cars can't run on bio-diesel :^( so something
else to think about.

steve