[matilda] Anarchists and Biodeisel

trollyd at burngreave.net trollyd at burngreave.net
Sun Sep 25 22:29:31 BST 2005

hi there,
i managed to trail thru the spam of our email account..it's outrageous!
aah,..the biodiesal debate. well, i checked out the pismoor venture earlier in
the year and spoke to ex staff from there. this place didn't work out due to
allegeded misconduct by one of the workers/owners. they did run for 3 years
though.the bloke told me it wasnt difficult to make your own biodiesal..
storage canbe a problem, you have to mix some diesal in aswell, and change your
fuel filters on the car every 4-6 weeks. he recommended this
site..www.bio-power.co.uk and the contact John Nicholson, whom is reported to
be happy to discuss the issue further.
anyway, another source informs me that a venture is being set up in the totley
area, will keep u posted.
also the recycling centre, (as was) on spital hill apparently looked into this
but were knocked back by the council due to safety/storage issues. we need to
be careful and not have safety issues that could bring about interference from
the outside.

vicmunki x