[matilda] Re: Defining Matilda

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 07:05:40 BST 2005

Political discussions... well why not, and political enlightenment,
Harvard school of Economics and so on, well why not, quite a masculine
approach to matilda, but on your list of references you forget the more
dreamy part, (also on the wiki), and without dreams and utopias there
would be no matilda:
without someone who dared walk away from trodden paths and who was later
banned (in a friendly way but banned anyway) there would be no matilda
(at least for me and art kollective in general)...

don't forget this:

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/The_meaning

and this

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Quotations

(not easy to forget because these pages have attracted large numbers of
visitors...)