[matilda] Simple Test

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 13:40:33 BST 2005

dan> Would you choose:

dan> (a)   high contrast colour film, or

dan> (b)   the classic simplicity of black and white?

Very interesting Dan but as a photographer I believe there might
actually be a third option in this scenario. You might want to forget
about taking a still photo altogether and shoot him with that high
powered rifle in your bag ... just to make sure.

Seriously though I don't think his life or death would make any
difference to anything. He's a puppet and personifying the world's
problems into one figure is a misleading way of thinking. But I like
the your sense of humour nonetheless. Very funny Dan.

steve