[matilda] PGA again...

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 14:34:03 BST 2005

Helen> I wasn't at the meeting but I guess it could mean that it would
Helen> be a bit disingenuos for Matilda to contribute to
Helen> processes/discussions/world conferences for groups working
Helen> under the PGA banner if matilda didn't support the principles
Helen> they had collectively chosen to work together under?

Yes it would be disingenuous. I think if people want to do that a
seperate group should be formed - say Matilda PGA group - which those
who wanted to could sign-up or be a part of.

I suggest that because I'm aware that not everyone who uses Matilda is
even anti-capitalist - Dan for instance?. Some may not even understand
what capitalism is. As such it would be impossible to get consensus on
such a proposal.

I think the PGA hallmarks are better applied to active groups rather
than a phsyical space like Matida.

steve