[matilda] Re: proposal 3: writing workshop - again

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 00:03:55 BST 2005

Sorry but this again is no way to behave: Dan is adult enough and strong
enough to reply by himself: i refuse to submit to all this nonsense of
"goody friendy boy", ("what have you said to my dear old friend who is
so good?")

Enough...

Action and reflection, yes; endless regrets for stepping on someone's
alleged authority: NO.

With all respect, friendship and spirit,

>>> http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/ImcUkSheffieldWriters
>>> Aims (some removed):
>>> *  A co-operative space to write about the city of Sheffield and the
>>> wider
>>> world
>>> * To support each other by sharing ideas and writing and IT skills
>>> * To be a forum for ongoing research and more in depth stories,
>>> encouraging
>>> collaboration.
>>> For a zine, I think the set of styles we write in can be broadened -
>>> comment
>>> bits, art, mad ranting - be creative.
>>> Right... I'll propose these three on Monday, then think about dates.
>>> They'll
>>> probably happen fortnightly.
>>> love
>>> Dan