[matilda] Coupla agenda items...

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 18:59:02 BST 2005

cuthbert> However on the longer term viability of parties i do not
cuthbert> nessasarily subscribe to the scare-mongering based on the
cuthbert> idea that if we have another party the police will shut us
cuthbert> down.  Personally i think that if we have safeguards (e.g.
cuthbert> shutting the gate at midnight) then we can ligitimatly say
cuthbert> that it is a private party on property that is not held
cuthbert> illeagaly. Further, even if the police do have a problem
cuthbert> with the party they are more likely to just shut the party
cuthbert> as oppose to going to the extreme lengths of shutting the
cuthbert> entire building and all the activities within it.