[matilda] c90/ ticketing and fixed event prices

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Sep 27 14:06:46 BST 2005

n wrote
I think the event is costing something like £1000 to
put on. They have done 10 C90 events before and only
made a profit on one of them.

They are obviously doing this because they have an
anormous amount of passion for it.

the point made the very reson i like c90 is because of there love there
passion for what they are doing and how often do you you here dead prez
being played? not fucking often i can tell you i have been to at least six
of there events and loved each one for me music has to make you think
challange the very being of yourself thats why i fell in love with punk
fallen in love with all other kinds of music. of course it will not be to
the likeing of all involved in matilda however dose this mean we have to
seek resons to fuck up there shit? of course not. the mistakes made here
are a lack of communacation with c90 and the matilda collective.

they was there last night and when i made an effort to go down the
basement i was told by gav its allright (#####) go back to the meeting i
can deal with with this.

not sure of the rest of the coversation as i did come back up to the
meeting perhaps those who have been talking to c90 ie gav had been more
clear to the rest of us then we would not be at this fuck up.

0742