[matilda] c90/ ticketing and fixed event prices

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 27 13:52:05 BST 2005

I think the event is costing something like £1000 to
put on. They have done 10 C90 events before and only
made a profit on one of them.

They are obviously doing this because they have an
anormous amount of passion for it.

The turnouts they get have been between 50 - 150
people.

Alternatively C90 could just start turning up to
meetings and do the event on their own as "people
involved with Matilda".