[matilda] Minutes from Thursday's Buildings collective meeting

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Apr 3 01:13:44 BST 2006

>     * Painting 2nd coats of paint on toilet doors +
>     * painting the word toilet on them.

Wow - we on second coats of paint already? But I thought we needed to debate the
first coat a bit more first.  I mean, surely this implies the second-coat area
is becoming the first in a two tier system of paint-coats?

You're problem is, you're just fetishising doing stuff.  I'm exhausted from a
weekend of making paper things - to no avail, it transpired.  I think, maybe,
what I need in my life is either a good second coat, or maybe another Spanish
civil war.

Yours confusedly,

Muppet