[matilda] The Rats..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Apr 5 12:14:40 BST 2006

Allright all food in the Vegon and freegon kitchons will goto compost
today.. To leave it is to feed the rats and by the way it is rotting..

Ill be around much of Tommorow and help make some moves to Rat Proveing
Matilda as much as possible ..

Again i ask when Skip Raiding etc, think: is there a need? will what you
skip be left to rot? as Nick said the rats have been here well before our
time..

But the over Skip Raiding is feeding the rats not moving them on..

It is freaking out Mark big time and remember we are but guests of Mark it
is the kindnass of Mark that has meant we can use Matilda..

So some fucking thought about food and keeping Matilda more clean is just
a thank you..

This will the very last time i act as rubbish Man and move any CRAP,
please think Mark has to live here others have to use this space when you
have done not giving any real consideration to others..

Moving your RUBBISH is a simple act and shows we give a shit about Matilda
as it stands the left rubbish and food i feel is showing nothing but utter
contempt for Mark and Matilda..

There are many skips around the area, please use them to dispose of your
waste.

0742

Ps PEOPLE CAN TIDY THE FING FREE SHOP BUT NOT OTHER SPACES WHAT THE FUCK?