[matilda] Sheffield Anarchic Theory/Action Group

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 18:28:05 BST 2006

the unselected committee of the dispossessed presents...

Sheffield Anarchic Theory/Action Group
...a desire to act to improve and transform our lives in the very moment
of the immediacy of the present...what are we actually fighting
against?...active encouragement of action and theory to be open and
unending  ...a space for radical ideas and lives

tuesday 18th april 7.30
inc. food (vegan)

this will be the first one of a proposed weekly event..

anarchy once youve tried it nothing else compares

i reckon we'll be talking about whats happening in france...

hopefully a flyer should be with this email as an attachment

ta