[matilda] please delete if you are bored already (was What a twat.).

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Tue Apr 18 11:44:02 BST 2006

Here are the facts someone has been taking a bike which was in my care
without my permission.

This is a breach of the matilda guidelines.

I admit i breached the matilda guidelines last year and the 'victim' had
the chance to ban me but he decided not to, because of this i think i am
in my right mind to say put up or shut up.

anyway back to the bike

0742 says:
> Over the last few weeks Mr G has been fixing bikes at Matilda i began to
> use one of them as we was both unsure who owned said bike..

This disguises the fact that he knew the bike didnt belong to him, it
belonged to someone else - who that person is is irrelevent he took the
bike without asking.  I can sort of understand it when people steal from a
big multinational, but stealing from another person at matilda i think i
would draw a line somewhere around there.

> "During this conversation Cuthbert simply would not hear anything we had
 > to say"

I heard what you had to say, you had been using a bike that was left in my
care without my permission.

 "and was insistant on throwing abuse at us.."

I was angry, i had just learned that you had been using my bike, but also
i was walking away from you at this point so you didnt have to follow me
unless you wanted to hear the abuse.

> "Further to this he decided to lock up a bike he is using and remove the
> other off home he went with the other bike simply to deprive myself of a
> bike he was not using and as i can see will not use.."

I locked up my best friends' bike that i was using for the day because i
didnt want someone to run off with it, i learned that bikes in my care
arent safe at matilda.  Then in order to secure the bike that julie had
left me i decided to walk it home and put it in my bike shed, because this
guy stole my bike i had to waste an hour of my day thanks alot.

>>From damaging art to suspicions about the attack with Salt on food i
> coooked and just intimidation and bullying one is simply getting pissed
> off with his actions..

If i remember rightly i think i actually gave you advice while you were
cooking, reminding you to check the pasta.

> "There are informal rules as to our conduct to each other at Matilda,
> Cuthbert and his friends seem to ignore them.."

There are formal rules as well and you just broke one of them.

The issue for me is that if this guy had crashed my bike the likelyhood of
him buying me a new bike is next to nill and i would have to back to julie
and explain that i thought the bike was safe at matilda.  I dont have the
money to buy a new bike so i borrow bikes from my friends that are broken
and fix them while using them, is that a crime?
  Furthermore if i ever have a spare roadworthy bike then the last person
that i would give it to is 0742 who has previously tried to physicly
attack/kill me inside matilda, it is the same person that consistantly
gives me threats of death and also threatens to kill my familly and
loved ones plus he constantly goes on paranoid rants against me.  So
call it spite but i dont trust this person to piss on me if i were on
fire let alone with one of my many bikes.

sorry for the trouble everyone but it had to be said...
from
cuthbert

P.S.maybe i should just go to the police.
P.P.S. The question is:  Is it a crime to not lend your bike out?