[matilda] What a twat..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Apr 18 13:08:46 BST 2006

>This disguises the fact that he knew the bike didnt belong to him, it
belonged to someone else - who that person is is irrelevent he took the
bike without asking.  I can sort of understand it when people steal from a
big multinational, but stealing from another person at matilda i think i
would draw a line somewhere around there.

Said bike had been in the Basement for at least a month along with other
Bikes.. once fixed. i feel whomever has the right to use..

It was not theft as i could not establish who owned the bike and it was
allways the intent to return of which i was making an effort to explaine..

>I heard what you had to say, you had been using a bike that was left in my
care without my permission.

In fact, wrong i could not find out who owned the Bike so i could not get
permission it was when i found out i sought your permission you make it
sound like i had intent and knew it was yours just not based on any
facts..

>Furthermore if i ever have a spare roadworthy bike then the last person
that i would give it to is 0742 who has previously tried to physicly
attack/kill me inside matilda, it is the same person that consistantly
gives me threats of death and also threatens to kill my familly and
loved ones plus he constantly goes on paranoid rants against me.  So
call it spite but i dont trust this person to piss on me if i were on
fire let alone with one of my many bikes.

If this be FACTS then why not bring forword before now? Despite your
actions towords myself i have not attacked you in any manner nither made
any threts and do not go into what you call paranoied rants..

Please name times dates etc how i consistantly give threats of death and
so fourth..

I treat you with humour and contempt, i would not take it further because
it would feed your paranoia about myself i simply brought the subject on
list to show i had nothing to hide and in my own thoughts had done nothing
wrong..

Goto the police if you so desire it was just a Mistake on my part there
was no intent and this can be proven without doubt and im sure others
would not be best pleased if they had to talk to the police due your
paranoia all you will do is piss more people off against you..

This said i will continue to treat you with humour and contempt because
thats all you derserve..

Just another thought - aint all this a little childish are we not supposed
to be interacting on another level? Grow up Mr C, this aint a School
playground it was a mistake and if you had bothered to hear what myself
and armchair was saying, it was sorry for using a bike once or twice
before hearing who's it was earlier that day..

if your so eager to own a girls Bike, then you are worse than me..

I ask you simply grow up..

0742