[matilda] petition for a third person negotiating skills

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Apr 18 15:46:54 BST 2006

Anyway, some arguments can't be tackled on a list. I would like someone
to help me deal with a problem i am having with the m... gallery
people... i mean with Sarah Hughes specifically, the others have not
said this mouth is mine... i understand Simon is in France, but who else
is a part of this M... gallery collective? (Jess?)

There are a few things i find unnerving, but without opportunity to
discuss them they will rot inside the brain,

(creating all kinds of nasty headaches)

Is there any kind of negotiating matilda person willing to act as a
go-between us?

Amparo