[matilda] agenda issues..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Apr 19 12:30:03 BST 2006

One e mail list and the abuse of Modration by Chris C A Dawson for asking
a queston i find myself modrated who decides who should be Modrated and
for what reson. Of course this would Mean either Chirs or A Dawson come to
a meeting to explaine why they fealt the need to Modrate myself and there
abuse of there rights.

Two the actions of two people towords myself salt in food / verball
attacks and abuse from both of them i simply have had enough to be frank..

In context i have compermised my points of view and self to accomadate
others at Matilda instaed i still continue to be attacked.

Art collective and yes dear AMP is right and likewise i have the same
issues and concerns about there abuse of power..

I have done work on Health and Safety and was hopeing to present this work
and thoughts at the next meeting however againe internall matters such as
our conduct to each other i feel will take over the agenda but such
matters need to be resolved as they continue to be a issue not only for
myself but others..

0742

Ps i feel this shold not be on the WICKI as it become more public than
this list..