[matilda] moderation

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Wed Apr 19 12:51:58 BST 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 04:30:03 -0700 (PDT), worldwarfree at riseup.net said:
> One e mail list and the abuse of Modration by Chris C A Dawson for asking
> a queston i find myself modrated who decides who should be Modrated and
> for what reson. Of course this would Mean either Chirs or A Dawson come
> a meeting to explaine why they fealt the need to Modrate myself and there
> abuse of there rights.

I do not regard the moderation of yourself and cuthbert as any kind of
abuse.  You did not 'ask a question'.  You sent an email with an
offensive subject line that contained personal allegations and insults.
Cuthbert responded in kind.  The issue was not one that could be settled
by such an exchange. There are clear precedents for moderation of
individuals in such situations.  I am unsuprised and happy to see them
followed in this instance.