[matilda] Bye bye list!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Apr 19 13:27:55 BST 2006

Allo,

I'm unsubscribing from this list. It doesn't seem like anything useful
ever gets said here any more, and its usually either me or 0742 whinging
about something - so I can quite see why most others don't bother.

I heartily recommend anyone else to do the same. I'm sure we can all
manage - and probably get on better - if we talk on phones and in
person.  This e-list ain't good for nothing 'cept being a virtual
kangeroo court for the overly paranoid.

I'll just phone someone to find out when the next meeting is.

See ya

Dan
---