[matilda] Musical participants ?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Apr 21 18:39:10 BST 2006

Hi MATILDAkhnovists

I note the upcoming Woody Guthrie event. ( as i'm sure you do also ).
https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/matilda/2006-April/002250.html

I also note the subtle encouragement to participate at the event rather than
simply consume the excellent cultural fare presented.

I'd like to develop on the recent gig collectives open mike event, into some
collaborative performances.  Would you ?  We could busk and extemporise around
some Woody Guthrie tunes ( as well as others - and perhaps even something
original ).

I'll bring a guitar to next Thursday's social -  if there are three of us we
could start a collective.

Yours in hope..

Alan Dawson

--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily