[matilda] anarchic theory/action group update

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 24 15:25:19 BST 2006

After what seemed a 'productive' meeting/gathering last Tuesday night,
we've decided to meet again on the evening of Mayday (monday may 1st) at
7.30 to discuss the following articles:

Space Invaders
Rants about Radical Space

http://www.eco-action.org/dod/no10/space.htm

and

'You can't rent your way out of social relationship'

(This text isn't available on-line, if you want to read a copy get in
touch with me and i'll sort one out for you)

Our initial plan is to try and make what we are discussing relevant to our
surroundings and what's happeing right now...and then see how we go.

ta for now,

the shell that forms on the outside is merely an abcess formed from the ailment within: a mindset laced with paralytic incurable insolence/pledge our alliance to the enterprising device ignoring the writing on the wall which reads: beware! take warning|! take heed! cautionary words that blow in with the omnious winds of the future/the forboding warning signs the cries from below that scream like sirens reminding us we've pushed all the levels into the red