[matilda] anarchic theory/action group article

Gareth Hallam fifteen_counts at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 19:04:36 BST 2006

I've managed to track down the article '...You can’t rent your way out of
a social relationship...',for those of you who haven't got this, or
collected yet here it is in cyber-form,hopefully its attached with this
email.see you all monday night at 7.30,

the shell that forms on the outside is merely an abcess formed from the ailment within: a mindset laced with paralytic incurable insolence/pledge our alliance to the enterprising device ignoring the writing on the wall which reads: beware! take warning|! take heed! cautionary words that blow in with the omnious winds of the future/the forboding warning signs the cries from below that scream like sirens reminding us we've pushed all the levels into the red

NEW - Yahoo! 360 – Your one place to blog, create, publish and share! http://uk.360.yahoo.com