[matilda] EVE WOOD FILMING

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Feb 1 10:59:07 GMT 2006

allright.. this meesage comes in peace not anger not in any other
character other than my own of which i consider myself to be a
Marxist-Pagan..

Eve spoke at the Monady meeting as she made an effort to secure other
locations from asking about following the refusal of the first proposel:

It came back as no 2 due to fact she asked me and i dropped the other
agenda item and she did state clearley that she would be interviewing
Richard..

It has happened sooner as this needs to be in the bag for Eve to seek
further funding, support and help in the next part of her film documenting
Music in Sheffield..

Some of the objections coming from people are crass, Richerd has worked
his bollocks off to get where he is today:

I was going to ask Chumbawamba for their help and support with Matilda it
dont matter who suports us at Matilda. Chumbawamba was on EMI, are we
going to be that correct and not ask them?

Likewise are we going to be so correct and not offer support to Richard
who has not only supported music in Sheffield but will, when he has a
understanding of Matilda, offer his support..

Be it Chumbawamba or Richard, their support and our suport of them is a
mutual exchange for the benefit of themselevs of course but the wider
benefit of Matilda, alright we might not like the music but that has fuck
all to do with gaining suport from whomever offers and gives us this
suport and if Bono was to offer i say give it some consderation because
sometimes a compromise means we can reach our objectives, i see no harm in
doing so..

0742