[matilda] can we get rid of that poll on the front page

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 18:47:23 GMT 2006

Helen> can we??? can we??? its been on there for a while and
Helen> I dont see a reason for it to remain.

OK, good point, its gone. I've moved it a section called old polls in
the Matilda Collective section in case anyone wants to refer to it
ever.

If anyone wants a new poll setting up let me know - though if its
specific to a collective then it would make more sense to put it on
that collective's page.

cheers

steve