[matilda] !!!what the f*&kin' sh%t is goin' on????

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 02:38:23 GMT 2006

BAND, MUSIC, QUIZ, PRIZES, AND FOOD
-----------------------------------

It's now less than 24 hours before the Ketamine Collectives first ever
social event and we can now reveal the full rundown of the evening's
events.

We've got some sounds, well it's music but not as you know it.
Something strange and alien but more of that tomorrow. Plus we've just
heard that the live band we've been trying to book for months has
confirmed a performance tomorrow night!!! Hooray! So don't miss this
rare opportunity to see the Independent State of Dave play live.

Then there's going to be the KKKK, the ketamine kollective's kool kwiz
featuring a range of general and not so general knowledge questions
including language and literature, science, the natural world and
politics. So you could win a fabulous prize.

And last but not least two of the ketamine kollectives best chefs will
be providing some of the finest vegan haute cuisine to be found
anywhere on this side of the Watford Gap. And all for the price of a
donation.

There. Can't go wrong can you? (Well you can I suppose. There's all
kinds of nasty things that can befall the unwary, but its far too late
in the day for idle speculation and wild conjecture.)

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk