[matilda] Is There Going to Be a Kidsroom?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 2 10:52:56 GMT 2006

Well i thought the whole of Matilda was a space for children of all ages..
Through play we learn more than through work.. One is very happy to tell
the world i've been unemployed for 24 years.. In August 2006 will be my
25th year of being paid by the state to be subversive.. Each week i get a
giro for making every effort to undermine, subvert capitalism and to be
honest if there was a revolution i would be bored..

Lets turn the whole of Matilda into one giant playroom i mean have you
seen childrens clothing? far better than what we adults have to wear.. My
baby grow will be Red, Gold & Green..

0742