[matilda] Minutes of last meeting, and the poor non workers of this Earth

Rat Végétarien hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:31:51 GMT 2006

"Lets turn the whole of Matilda into one giant playroom i mean have you
seen childrens clothing? far better than what we adults have to wear.. My
baby grow will be Red, Gold & Green.."

Someone has to keep knitting all these baby clothing: red, and black!

I agree with 0742, since our motto as artists" is:

To Revolution Through Play

better  than "not to nick any sheets from M&S (they won't be reimbursed
if they have been nicked, as if this was easy)"...

> # Finance collective to be established (two current members, others
> welcome). Oversight and money-tracking role only - no power to
> allocate funds or reimburse people. Collective to report and bring
> accounts to each spokes meeting. Accounts to be kept using in/out
> book. Accounts not to be made public on web. # Money allocated to
> collectives to be kept safe and used as they decide. Preference for
> any substantial amounts to be kept by somebody solvent and reliable
> to ensure ready access. Collectives have sole spending power.
> Decisions about allocation of funds from central pot to be made by
> spokes council meetings.

https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/31st_January_2006_Matilda_meeting

*Solvent reliable Rat*

Or did you mean solvent as to dissolve something?
How can anyone be so stupid?

The IB seems to be a topic inside the IS topic, its increase/decrease
and the poverty of the working classes
and the poverty of other non working classes

therefore, we need to PLAY

in our LITTLE TOWN, KIDSROOM let's say KIDSBUILDING

for Grown ups who are KIDS, that is Neverland, but the real one, there
are too many Peter Pans.

So let's kill Peter Pan

Rat