[matilda] building collective noties

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 3 12:27:39 GMT 2006

I've added a couple of things to the bottom. Might be useful if anyone
else is aware of things that need doing to add to the list. Even if
they don't all get done at least we'll have a clear idea of what's
what.

steve

JOBS
a. Papering stairs
b. Papering toilet and repair 1 window.
c. Sort out lighting for ent and gantry.
d. boards to go on front windows.
e. putty and replace windows in art gallery.
f. notice board for gantry.
g. noticeboards for front of building.
h. tip run - save rubble bags
i. sort out toilets.
j. windows in art studios.
k. door to mark's space.
l. door and door frame into cafespace (needs door handles)
m. cafe space ceiling panels missing

Helen> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've
Helen> developed the all new Yahoo! Security Centre.