[matilda] Money For Rats

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Sun Feb 5 09:43:41 GMT 2006

I am fed up with this subject of rats/mice.  As far as i am concerned
there is one easy and simple solution to it.  There are people in the
building every single day of the week (come christmas or high water) and
if the last person in the building ensures that the compost and rubbish is
taken out and the washing up is done then there will be no food for the
rodents to feast upon.

Trust me, i did this and i have kept the mice in my home to an absolute
minimum, I takes abit of effort but it is an achievable goal.

Stop trying to make political profit out of somthing that is the
responsibility of everyone that uses the matilda resources.

from
cuthbert