[matilda] Money For Rats

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Feb 6 12:38:19 GMT 2006

maybe, out of politeness, you'll reply back with some honourable statement
such as: it's not the winning but the taking part that counts. And, no
doubt, at least one of us will take it as some loaded statement full of
intent to ensure another ill-thought out response from our side..

Never befor in the history of us RATS living on the backs of the fellow
animal called man have us RATS had such a BOURGEOIS existence we was
looking forward to your demise however we realise the truth of our
statements and understand that you crass eforts of self emancipation will
mean we continue to enjoy this BOURGEOIS existence.. we are currently
enjoying at Matilda our friends 0742 and Armchair are very much working
with us not against us your last remarks would mean why should us RATS,
like the remedial class, not have a good time because of the over
consumption of humans? though we must add the life style politics of the
Middle Class is harsh, thank fuck there are some Meat Eaters amongst you -
we could get a little fed up of all this VEGAN DIET come on all animals
are meant to eat each other..

Yours in solidarity with our class, the remedial class!

Rattus Norvegicus

Free Speech, not for the RATS but, for the Dumb.