[matilda] re: 31st January 2006 Matilda meeting

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 13:56:58 GMT 2006

Eric> https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/31st_January_2006_Matilda_meeting

Eric> "Money allocated to collectives to be kept safe and used as they decide"

Eric> Does that mean the Art Collective can have some money to put on and support
Eric> creative oppertunites that help artists do Art Work about Matilda?

Its not very clear how the money works from the minutes.

As I understand it, money for collectives is for spending on building
repairs only. So the art collective is currently spending some money
on their gallery space - repainting etc. They can spend up to £50 but
after that they should approach the buildings collective if they want
more or go to a spokes meeting and explain what its for.

Although we've got quite a bit of cash right now most of it is being
held for hefty winter bills and building repairs. Also there are no
big events planned that could get us some cash so skimpiness is
necessary at the moment.

steve