[matilda] in these times, two gifts out-of-the-blue: BarCode shoots the pianist

Rat Végétarien hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:54:24 GMT 2006

Carlos Barcode (Mr.)'s exhibition lacks neither pomp nor cheek.

Coming from a nice little rat like myself, dear human friends, this
means that whatever the artist (himself) can say and keep saying, his
artworks are really worth being displayed and watched, smelled, touched,
listened to and ... who forbids! e-a-t-e-n. The MONKEYS are now
displayed and exhibited at ACCESS SPACE, just a few human steps from
Matilda.

We are heartily hereby inviting Mr. Carlos Barcode and the Monkey
collective to take part as invited guests to Matilda new art gallery
(once  finished, before the summer holidays).

We also want to thank thanks :::::&&&&&::::::: nice 0742 and armchair
hippy who have been giving away nibbles nice for us,

and we want to thank the Lords & Ladies of the Rings for that
magnificent gift now in Matilda which is also very suitable for lab mice

whiteblackivoryebonywhiteblackdoremifasolasidoremifasolasido

Rat